Your Beautiful Heart

3:21 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Lauren Scruggs Kennedy had a crazy accident a couple of years ago when she was hit by the propeller of a plane.  The newly married Lauren never lost track of her faith throughout this tragic accident.

She now has written a lovely book called Your Beautiful Heart which helps women find their inner beauty in a world that is very secular and outer beauty focused.  Using stories from her accident, recovery and all of her life experience this book talks about issues women face everyday.

I started reading this book when it came out and it has been such a blessing in my life! I love reading stories from someone who is around my age! 

I read it as a daily devotional, although sometimes I can't stop reading because it is so good and uplifting.

Thank you Lauren for sharing your stories!!!

xox,

The Grateful Blonde

 

0 comments: